GG NETWORK, LLC (“GG NETWORK”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a corporation duly organized and incorporated in Florida, United States with Company № L18000167644 with the registered address of 1920 E Hallandale Beach blvd, Office 701, Hallandale Beach, FL, USA, 33009 provides affiliate marketing platform.
GG NETWORK provides online advertising services, which support publishers in monetizing their online advertising space and advertisers in marketing their products and services through affiliate marketing platform ("Platform"), as described in the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliates Program.
At GG NETWORK we understand the value of privacy and are committed to ensuring that all personal data we process is done so in accordance with applicable law and best practices, thus protecting the rights and freedoms of individuals. We place privacy at the core of our business and understand that good relationship are based on trust.
When do we collect personal data?
We may collect personal data about you in the following cases:
- When you use our websites and/or the Platform, as well as our services.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, in social media, or through our websites and the Platform.
- We may also collect certain personal data if we consider that this is in our legitimate interest or that of a third party, but only if this legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Before any data is collected, we conduct an assessment to ensure this balance is appropriate.
What information do we collect?
GG NETWORK collects the following types of information f to help us and our clients measure and manage their marketing partner relationships:
- ad identifiers (unique character strings associated with user devices that help monitor and measure user interactions with advertisements and apps, such as Apple’s IDFA and Google Ad ID, etc.);
- IP address;
- pixel tags;
- imprecise geographic location data derived from IP address and/or Wi-Fi networks.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to run our websites and the Platform appropriately, provide our services, perform sales and direct marketing activities, target advertising on our websites and the Platform and elsewhere online.
How do we use personal data?
We may use personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our websites and the Platform.
- Provide our services, including related technical support and access to the Platform.
- Prevent fraud, abuse, and other illegal activities; protect our rights and safety and those of others; enforce compliance with our policies and comply with applicable law and requests of competent authorities.
- Send you direct marketing about our products and services, events, activities, and other promotions that we think may interest you.
- Perform direct sales activities.
- Target content and advertisements we and third parties display to you, both on our websites and the Platform and elsewhere online.
- Perform contractual obligations, such as making payments.
What are our legal bases for processing personal data?
We rely on the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract, for providing our services and any related technical support, and fulfilling our contractual obligations, such as making payments.
- Our legitimate interests or those of a third party, for providing our websites and online Platform, ensuring security and integrity, performing direct marketing and sales activities, obtaining aggregated insights and other relevant communications with you.
- Compliance with a legal obligation, where required by applicable law or by competent authorities.
For how long do we keep personal data?
We keep personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, for example during the period which you are registered in our websites or the Platform, to attend to any legal claims, for example, if we believe that you have violated our rights, or for as long as required by applicable law.
When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may further process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data held by GG NETWORK:
- Right to request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to request that GG NETWORK corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date. If you have a registered account on our websites or the Platform, you can update your personal data directly on your preferences section.
- Right to request the erasure of your personal data when no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Right to withdraw your consent given to us for a certain purpose, for example for targeted advertising.
- Right to request a restriction on further processing, in case there is a dispute regarding the processing.
- Right to object to the processing, in case such processing is based on legitimate interests, for example for direct marketing and sales activities. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing and sales communication from us.
In case you are not satisfied with the way your personal data is treated, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you are in the EEA, you can find more information about your local supervisory authority here.
This information is used to make our websites and the Platform work more efficiently, to provide us with business and marketing information, and to gather such personal data for the purposes of understanding how visitors use our websites and online Platform. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our websites and Platform to you, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, these technologies do not personally identify you.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit wikipedia.org, allaboutcookies.org, or aboutcookies.org.